27 Nisan 2010 Salı

2,5

burada yazanları takip etme zerafetini gösteren bir arkadaşım, tesadüf sonucu google chrome un şair tarafını fark etmemi sağladı;

my legs stretched .. left to right, and gently break the seam would break my knee .. from my toes to my heels, then I gently dip my feet in sand .. I took a deep breath, around me, everything that fills my lungs breathe, my lungs saturated, swollen, please .. wet hair in my face, taste the salt on my lips ..
I have a glare in my eyes whether the trenches, watching the arrival ..

okay ..
I'm ever so..
başkası yazmış gibi okudum.. kıskandım bile diyebiliriz..
bilgisayara yenilen kasparov gibi..

fakat iki nokta her dilde aynı..

1 yorum:

rainmaker dedi ki...

top notch, exquisite and
poetic indeed..
in fact, even more poetical than Orhan Pamuk's literature (I insist)